Cycling Land's End to John o' Groats? Get the End to End pack
The CTC End to End pack is a detailed written guide presented on a day-by-day basis for any cyclist wishing to undertake this classic ride independently. Pack highlights include:
- Three separate route details: a main road, fast route using busy A roads; and the more scenic B&B and YHA routes over 14-16 days;
- Background information covering how to transport your cycle to and from both ends of the UK;
- Record sheet to track your progress, allowing you to apply for a certificate/badge/T-shirt upon completion of the ride;
- Additional list of briefing sheets available to CTC members only on rides completed by other CTC members;
- Details of cycle-friendly accommodation the length of the route.
- GPX tracks for the B&B route are available to both members and those purchasing the pack via email
How to order
The pack is FREE for CTC members to download from our routes website which currently requires members to login separately from our main website using membership number and surname, alternatively please contact us by phone using the phone number provided below.
If you are not a CTC member, you can purchase the pack for £12.50 for UK residents - additional postage for overseas orders (see the order form below). The pack is usually sent out within a couple of working days from receipt of your order.
For further advice or to order the pack, please contact us on 0844 736 8450. There is also a very detailed and popular Land's End to John o'Groats thread on the CTC Forum that should also be very useful.
It is not currently possible to purchase our End to End pack online but we hope to have this facility available soon.