Donate to CTC now
I wish to make a
One Off Donations
- Can provide 30 minutes of telephone support for a local campaigner, ensuring they have all the tools necessary to make sure cyclists are able to ride safely in their area.
- Can provide cycle maintenance training to new cyclists, meaning they will be able to carry out basic maintenance on their bikes and carry on cycling safely.
- Can mean that 5 families are guided on a ride in their local area, showing them safe cycle routes and helping them to build up their confidence to keep cycling.
- Can provide a Bike Club session for up to 10 children, providing training in safe cycling and cycle maintenance to get children hooked on cycling for leisure, fitness and transport.
- Can provide two hours of cycling instruction for a group of 5 children with disabilities, including the hire of adapted bikes, to enable them to experience the joy of cycling.