York Cycle Show
Spend the weekend with us or just come for the day.
Saturday day entry also valid on Sunday.
Camping Friday afternoon till Monday morning.
Click here to watch the Bike Week video of our 2010 Show
- The 2013 dates are...
Saturday, June 22nd. 10:30 to 18:30.
Sunday, June 23rd. 10:30 to 16:30.
The Show weekend features......
- Savage Skills new stunt show.
- Trade show and exhibition
- Giant cycle jumble sale.
- Arena events
- Extensive catering and bar
- Camping and caravan pitches
- Saturday organised rides from 25Km to 150Km
- Cyclists' service at the Minster
- Grand parade through the city
- Cycle club displays
- Veteran cycles
- Bo the Clown
- Climbing wall
- Giant inflatables
- Saturday night musical entertainment
.....and much, much more
Site entry prices. (inc Trade Show)
Prebook and pay on line here Adults £3. Children (5-16) £2
Walk up prices. Adults £4. Children (5-16) £3. Family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) £12
U5's Free. Saturday entry also valid on Sunday.
Weekend camping and caravan pitches.
Save by prebooking and paying on line here for combined camping and site entry. Or you can post a cheque with SAE please, using the downloadable form at the bottom of our camping page. This page also shows the full walk up prices payable on the weekend.
Click here for details of an Audax ride to the York Show.
Make us part of a longer stay in England's biggest and most beautiful County. Check the "Tourism" section of our Useful Links page, to see what Yorkshire offers its pedal powered visitors.
- Come back to York for the British Cycling National Circuit Race championship on Sunday July 21st 2013....
- ....and to Yorkshire on July 5th & 6th 2014 for the Tour de France "Grand Depart."
- Sample Yorkshire's Le Tour route with Scoot Cycling Holidays.
- 2012 Trade Stand prices held for 2013 Click here for Trade information.
Mobile bike repairer Peter Coombes will be on site, during the weekend.
Find us on the York Cycle Route Map . we are at squares C7 & D7 on the green coloured "Knavesmire"area.
Sustrans National Cycle Network route 65 York -Selby passes near the entrance.
Satnav YO23 1EU. GR SE595499 Follow the "York Racecourse" brown signs.
- City Sightseeing open top buses stop near the Show entrance every 15 mins.
Notice. In response to a few recent email enquiries, the Show Committee wish to remind the minority of cyclists with short arms and deep pockets, that income from modest site entry charges is an essential contribution towards the £60K cost of the event.