Welcome to the new CTC website
The site is currently in its 'beta' stage of development. This means that the website is nearing a first stage of completion where it's ready to go live but we're aware of some outstanding features and minor bugs that limit its current functionality.
We are actively working on those issues, however, we're also keen to share our work to date with our members and regular visitors.
We know from early testing that you'll want to know what we're doing to address these immediate issues as well as what features we'll be introducing and enhancing in the near future. Bookmark this page as we'll be continually updating it with the latest developments to the new CTC website.
Visit the new home page now and read the latest news and blogs, check out our campaigning work, search for events and find out what CTC is doing near you.
- Uploading full events listings from www.ctc-competitions.org.uk.
- Upgrading functionality from the old website to allow increased promotion and development of individual CTC member groups and local projects, including support for Google Maps.
- Continue reviewing, migrating and rewriting where necessary content from the old website to the new website, including technical advice and Cycle Away.
- Create new sections on the website for features such as Cycle Magazine.
- Developing features that will allow CTC members to autonomously and securely manage their own contact and membership details.
- Further improvements to the user interface in terms of accessibility, layout and cross-browser compatibility.
- Greater website performance and increased stability.
Future development roadmap