CTC in Wales
CTC Cymru represent four districts in Wales and the neighbouring English borders sharing the same postcode: Chester and North Wales, Shropshire, Cardiff and South Wales, Swansea and West Wales.
The primary aims of CTC Cymru are:
- To be the representative and campaigning body for CTC members in Wales.
- To promote cycling and, in particular, the CTC in Wales.
- To build a strong CTC membership base in Wales.
- To organise and encourage the organisation of a wide range of cycling events, and to publish a calendar of events in Wales.
- To hold at least one meeting open to all cyclists each year. This meeting will include a subject of interest to cyclists and invite comments on the work of the CTC and CTC Cymru.
- CTC Cymru shall be non racist non-party in politics and non-sectarian in religion.