Chilterns Countryside and Food Festival
CTC is attending the Chilterns Countryside and Food Festival this year to promote cycling in and around this county of outstanding beauty. This year’s Show will be taking place on Sunday 14th September at the usual site of Ashridge Estate, Herts
The Festival starts at 10.00am all the way through until 16.00pm, and is still considered one of the best one-day agricultural shows in the country.
CTC is looking for volunteers to come and help support staff members run cycle activities, so that people can have a go on different bikes and find information about cycling in the local area. So, if you have good local cycle knowledge or would like to promote cycling, please register to volunteer with us.
Volunteer support is needed between 9:00am and 5:00pm on Sunday 14th September.
Volunteer activities include:
- Helping kids get ready to go on the Shoretrax track
- Assisting with registration forms
- Talking to the public about cycling, local cycling projects and opportunities in the Hertfordshire area
- Promoting the work of CTC, the national cycling charity
It's easy to get involved...
1. Simply click on the volunteer now button and register your interest to receive your volunteer information pack
Volunteers will be provided with...
- Free entry to the whole of the Festival
- Food and drink
- Travel remuneration up to £10 per person