Other ways to advertise with CTC
Advertising your business or product with CTC is easy to do:
- If you are a B&B, hotel, bike shop or tea shop, you might want to get listed on Cyclists Welcome - our database of cycle-friendly establishments. Contact Andy Hawes on 01483 238 306 or send an email or an application form. There is a small annual fee for this service.
- You can also advertise in our bi-monthly magazine Cycle, which goes out to thousands of CTC members every two months. For details of how, contact Anna Vassallo on 0207 487 8410 or by email. There would be a charge for doing this.
'Cycle' - CTC's award-winning publication can help promote your business to a large number of cyclists
- For free advertising for your charity ride, why not try our forum? It is visited by many thousands of cyclists every year looking for somewhere to ride and someone to ride with.
- Affiliated groups and clubs can advertise their events for free on CTC's website.
- Other sponsorship and commercial possibilities might be available so contact our marketing officer David Dowling for details.