CTC Cycle Champions in Colchester has launched refresher cycle training and confidence sessions as part of a programme of cycling funded by the Armed Forces Community Covenant.
Anyone can book on the regular sessions and the first two sessions are free!
They take place on:
- Tuesdays 10am at the Musket Club, by the Londis car park, Lordswood Road;
- Wednesdays 2pm at Leisure World, by the skate ramps, Cowdray Avenue
- Third Saturday of the month 2pm at Leisure World by the skate ramps
CTC Cycling Development Officer Richard Monk, who has organised the sessions, said:
We make it friendly and supportive and we go at the pace of the person that comes along.”
CTC Local Development Officer in Colchester
CTC offers three levels which meet the needs of anybody aiming to get back on a bike:
- Introduction – perfect if you haven’t been on a bike for years or at all;
- Refresher – improving your day-to-day cycle skills in a traffic-free area;
- Confidence on quiet roads – progress and see your confidence grow.
The first two sessions are being offered free but there is a £5 refundable deposit required. All sessions are £5 thereafter.
To book contact Richard Monk
Tel: 01206 506412
Email: email@example.com