This course looks at the maintenance of all equipment associated with activity delivery - bikes, helmets, group leaders kit and other equipment.
Ideal for hire centres, activity providers and loan agents, this course covers:
- Why are protocols required? - legislation and you as maintenance personell
- Essential principles of operation for equipment provision
- Equipment checks - on leaving, on returning and in depth
- Maintaining records and the audit trail
- Quarrantining and separation of unserviceable equipment
- Comparision of your existing provision - what might need to change and how
The course will define how to maintain individual bikes and equipment as well as fleets and enable the use of your record keeping and daily work systems, to esnure that best practice and legal requirements are fulfilled.
This includes the essential how to's:
- fixing and maintaining bikes
- pre-emptive maintenance (spotting when things might break before they do)
- using your record system effectively.
As this course is provided at your venue, your existing systems are utilised and made as workable as possible, in the light of legal requirements.
This course is designed for those who look after the equipment, make sure that it is working, get the spanners out and complete the records of work undertaken rather than the Fleet Management  course which develops the fleet management systems themselves.