Membership for Individuals & Families
By joining CTC, the national cycling charity, you are giving us a louder voice when campaigning locally and nationally on the issues that are important to you, as well as receiving valuable member benefits.
Why join CTC?
Whether you’re new to cycling, ride regularly or want to get back into it, we cater for you. With over 130 years’ experience to share, we are passionate about helping more people to enjoy the benefits of cycling. As an independent charity, we are heavily reliant on voluntary donations for funding. You can help us grow and support our work by becoming a member.
Here are just some reasons to join:
- Help encourage thousands more people to cycle and keep cycling
- Give cycling a louder voice – we campaign to promote cycling
- Be part of a 70,000 strong network that looks after cyclists
- Enjoy the support and inspiration of your local cycling community
- Access our expertise to help make your neighbourhood cycle-friendly
- Choose from thousands of free, diverse local rides
- Discover new routes – we have a vast library of them
- Ride with peace of mind – you’ll be covered by £10m third party insurance and will benefit from a cycling-related support and advice
- Take advantage of cycling advice by phone, email or on the forum. There aren’t many questions about cycling that we can’t answer
- Enjoy our award-winning magazine ‘Cycle’ six times a year
CTC Member Benefits
- Insurance: £10m 3rd party cover and access to specially tailored bike theft, travel and private health care.
- Shopping: Bike shops across the country and online at the CTC shop by Wiggle, Rouleur publications, Cotswold Outdoor.
- Travel: Access to CTC Holidays and Tours and more.
Find out more about CTC Member Benefits.
Renew your CTC membership online
If you are currently a CTC member, you can now renew your membership online: please log in to your CTC account page to renew and update your contact details. Alternatively, phone Membership on 0844 736 8451.