Free Cycling Related Legal Advice - CTC Accident Line
The specialist team led by keen cyclist and Partner Paul Kitson represents CTC members across the UK. CTC Accident Line has extensive experience in helping CTC members obtain compensation for their injuries following an accident, whether cycling to or from work, or out on a leisurely bike ride.
Many cyclists often find it difficult to bring a claim against those responsible for their injuries whether it is a motorist or a local authority. Through our personal cycling experiences and with many years of legal expertise, Slater & Gordon (formerly Russell Jones & Walker) personal injury solicitors can help you with even the most complex of claims.
CTC Accident Line helps get you and your family back on the road:
- Personal injury support at no cost for members and their families
- Free advice for CTC members and their families
- Cycling accident specialists
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- No win no fee
- You keep 100% of your personal injury compensation
- Large or small claim – we are here to help!
- Prompt, responsive and sympathetic service
Please contact CTC Accident Line if you have been injured in a cycling accident: 0844 736 8452 (24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
Please note: the above offers and discounts are presented entirely at the discretion of the provider shown.