Advisory Group Remit
CTC's local campaigners network Advisory Group
Proposed Remit – April 2007 (soon to be updated)
• To establish and maintain a development strategy and plan for the CTC local campaigners Network;
• To oversee and guide programmes and actions deriving from that strategy.
• Review & Development of the network and its structure;
• Coordination of network development activities at local, regional and national levels;
• Identification and development of new campaign opportunities and themes for activities within the network;
• Development of support structures & knowledge bases within CTC;
• Recruitment, training and development of volunteers;
• Co-ordinating implementation and evaluation with Council, Management Committee, Way Forward Committee and CTC staff.
Taking into consideration
• The CTC’s Cycle Campaigning and Development Strategy;
• CTC’s image, presentation, branding, marketing and allied areas;
• Long term funding, financial structures, income and allied areas;
• CTC’s overall staff and volunteer development strategies and plans.
How to contact the Advisory group
You can contact the whole group by sending them an email, which you can do here
You can also contact the Volunteer Support Officer directly firstname.lastname@example.org