Latest issue of CTC's CycleDigest now online!
If you want to know what's been happening in the campaigning world lately - and what's coming up - CTC's CycleDigest is an excellent source of information.
In this issue:
- Why MPs (and CTC) think that the Government must take a stronger lead on road safety;
- A cycle campaigning take on the Government's local speed limits consultation (deadline 5/10/2012);
- CTC's vision of Cycletopia;
- How the outlook for cycling on towpaths is brightening up;
- Cycle-rail update, including franchising news and a just published 'Cycle-rail Toolkit ' from the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC);
- A round-up of new publications relevant to cycling;
- ...and much more...
If you'd like us to alert you whenever a new CycleDigest goes online, please send us an email. Also, if you know anyone who's professionally involved in cycling in any capacity (e.g. road safety, road engineering, planning etc), and would like to be added to our emailing list, please put them in touch with us too.