Discover the Sefton Coast by Bike
Saturday 27 October 10.30 start - approximately 2 hours.
Open to everyone, the rides take in some of the most stunning views of the historic Sefton Coast and neighbouring villages of Formby, Freshfield and Hightown.
- Cost to attend the ride is £3.00 per rider.
- Cycle hire (If required and must be booked in advance) is £3.00 per bike.
- All the rides will start at the National Trust site at Formby Point, home to the Red Squirrel reserve, at the main notice board, approximately 150 metres from the entrance, from
- Helmets are not compulsory.
- Rides will be led by CTC's Cycling Development Officer for Sefton, with expert information relating to the ride provided by the team from The National Trust.
- Leisurely pace.
There is still one remaining ride left for this year, so don't delay, book your place for a great informative ride through Formby Pine Woods, the Asparagus Fields and Formby Village.
Call The National Trust on 01704 878591 to book your place and arrange cycle hire if required or visit the booking web page for online bookings
Booking is essential for all rides.
We are pleased to announce that a detailed ride programme has been produced for next year, incorporating three routes running from February through to October.
The VISIT Project is a partnership project between Sefton and West Lancashire Councils with support from Community Voluntary Services and CTC. The project will encourage cycling to tourist attractions and leisure cycling.
Map and Address
Map and Address