Safe Working Practice: Fundamentals
- Road awareness, legalities and safe techniques
- Off road skills, competencies and identifying your own limitations
- Equipment requirements and safety checks
- Base contact procedures
- Trailside repairs
- Accident prevention and management
- Communication techniques and equipment
8 hours over one day
Non-technical riding which means relatively smooth tracks and trails.
Combined training and assessment
Prior to attending this course, you will:
- Have one years (minimum 30 rides) experience in riding on and offroad.
- Be able to understand the basic principles of maps (what they represent and how).
- Have attempted to fix punctures.