Donate to CTC now
I wish to make a
One Off Donations
- A month could pay for vital support for one of our volunteer campaigners so they can make the roads safer in their town.
- A month could pay for a Dr Bike session, making the bikes of novice cyclists safer.
- A month could pay for an instructor to run cycling sessions for disabled adults.
- Could run guided rides for families to help them explore local cycle routes.
- Could provide training to help children get healthier by cycling to school.
- Could help older people find a new lease of life by getting back on their bikes.
- Can provide a Bike Club session for up to 10 children, providing training in safe cycling and cycle maintenance to get children hooked on cycling for leisure, fitness and transport.
- Can provide two hours of cycling instruction for a group of 5 children with disabilities, including the hire of adapted bikes, to enable them to experience the joy of cycling.