Tony Harvey - Cycle 4 All
Activities Available at the Centre
- Cycle 4 All welcome both children and adults with varied disabilities or other difficulties.
- Inclusive cycling sessions take place at Jim Peters Stadium in Mayesbrooke Park.
- Riders cycle outdoors on a smooth surfaced, athletics track.
- The centres adapted fleet includes tricycles, recumbents, hand-cranked cycles, tandems, rear-steer bikes and KMX karts.
- Additionally, the centre has ordinary cycles, MTBs and BMXs too.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above). adn
Open: All year.
Family cycling 11am til 7pm
Exercise referral 11am til 12.30pm
Coaching from 4 til 7pm
Family cycling from 3 til 5pm
£3.00 per session
plus £1.00 cycle hire
Changing facilities includes hoist and trained users are welcome to operate.