Activities Available at the Centre
- Inclusive opportunities take place at Stanborough Park where riders are free to cycle on most routes, please see the map.
- Pathways are mostly natural and well-trodden, though some areas are smooth and paved.
- Children and adults are welcome.
- Bikes are hired out to individuals or groups, on an hourly basis.
- Their adapted range includes many trikes, side-by-side tandems, a front-loading wheelchair carrier, hand cycles, balance bikes for kids and adults, and regular two-wheeled bicycles.
- Booking is essential.
- All staff members at Stanborough Activity Centre are fully trained to accompany individuals and groups on inclusive rides.
- Though it is encouraged that parents and carers are trained to accompany individuals and groups on these rides instead.
- The centre is keen to promote its all-ability bike hire service, which enables adults and children with disabilities to enjoy riding with their family and friends.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above).
Group contact details
Phone Number is directed to Finesse Leisure, please ask for Stanborough Park.
Staff members at Stanborough Park reception can help with all enquiries about Easy Riders.
Easy Riders are part of and managed by Stanborough Activity Centre.
Like Stanborough Park on Facebook
Open: All year.
Easter - September, 9am til 9pm
September - Easter, 9am til 5pm