St Vincent's School
Activities Available at the Centre
- The school provides inclusive cycling sessions exclusively for pupils.
- Cycling is an after school activity.
- During the winter months, pupils can ride bikes on the athletics track at the school.
- During the summer months, pupils have the option to visit and cycle on the athletics track at Litherland Sports Park.
- The centre has some trikes, some go-carts and some regular bikes.
- There is a much wider range of adapted bikes at Litherland, including a wheelchair carrier.
Open: All year