You will learn the basics of leading group rides in a non technical environment. The course is entry level and an ideal introduction to leadership techniques for on-road ride leaders.
During the course, you will:
- learn about parts of a bike
- discuss the health benefits of cycling
- assist participants riding - gaining both skills and confidence
- learn how to assist a ride manager to lead rides effectively
- practice riding in a group
We highly recommend that you go on to do the Ride Manager course.