How to book on your CTC course
How do I book myself on a course?
It's easy to book yourself on a CTC course. Make sure that you have the below information and payment method to hand, then:
- Find your course reference code. For public courses, you'll find this at the course calendar. For private courses, you will have been sent it by email.
- Have your payment method to hand (card or Purchase Order details)
- Read our booking conditions. You will be asked to verify this on booking.
- Ring CTC's booking line on 0844 736 8451 (lo-call) or 01483 283301 from abroad or a mobile.
Note that all applications must be made by the applicant themselves. Due to the nature of the information we require, it is not possible to accept applications made by 3rd parties
What do I need in order to book
Please have the following information available (all data is provided and used in accordance with the data protection act):
- Your course reference code
- Accepted payment methods (for public courses) - card details or Purchase Order details (only official purchase orders will be accepted)
- Name and home address
- Your email address
- Emergency contact details
- Your medical details. This could include but is not limited to:
- Any serious illness in the last two months (e.g. chest infection, influenza, bronchitis, ear discharge etc)
- Epilepsy, convulsions or petit mal
- Are you recovering from a broken limb?
- Are you taking any medication?
- Any learning needs (e.g. dyslexia, hearing)
- Dietary requirements
Confirming your place
Once you have booked on your CTC course, we will:
- Initially send you an email confirming your booking. These are usually issued approximately once per working day.
- Send your pre-course information once the course is confirmed. This will be as early as possible, but will be at least two weeks prior to your course.
Please ensure that you receive both of these emails before arranging any accommodation or travel. Of course, it is always worth double checking your spam folder too!