CTC Website Support
Problems 'Logging In' or 'Registering' with the site?
A number of members are having problems logging in or registering the the first time because they are trying to log into the new site with their login details for the old site. Unfortunately these will now no longer work (due to the need for increased security), to register with the new site please follow these few simple steps:
- Go to the member registration page
- Enter your last name and membership number (without any letters) and then click "Find My Membership" to start the registration process.
- Enter a username and an email address you've already registered with us. If you do not have an email address registered with us please contact our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 7368451 to register your email address.
- You will then be sent an email with a confirmation link to complete the registration process.
- Once completed you will be able to login using either your username or email address, plus your password.
For full instructions please see our registration help sheet.
Contact details for all CTC departments
If you can not find what you are looking for on the site or you are looking for the contact details for a specific department select a department below: