This press release was issued by RJW
Russell Jones & Walker employs over 440 staff (over 229 lawyers) and is renowned as the leading national firm of solicitors in protecting the rights and legal interest of individuals and those who represent them. RJW has a network of regional offices and includes those in the following centres: London, Birmingham, Bristol, Wakefield, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield, Cardiff and Edinburgh.
CTC, the national cycling charity, inspires and helps people to cycle and keep cycling, whatever kind of cycling they do or would like to do. Over a century’s experience tells us that cycling is more than useful transport; it makes you feel good, gives you a sense of freedom and creates a better environment for everyone.
• CTC provide expert, practical help and advice.
• CTC support individuals and communities.
• CTC protect cyclists’ interests.
• CTC campaign to make cycling mainstream and to remove the things that stop people cycling.
• CTC help people develop the confidence and skills to cycle.
• CTC promote the benefits of cycling to individuals, to society and to the economy.
Every CTC member is automatically covered by £10 million third party insurance, which will cover costs if a claim is made against them following an accident. CTC members are also entitled to free legal advice through RJW if they suffer an injury as a result of someone else’s negligence.
RJW operate the CTC Accident Line, which is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If the value of the personal injury is more than £1000 CTC will cover all court costs irrespective of the outcome the case and will pay for reports, expert witnesses or transport consultants if needed. CTC members also always get to keep 100% of compensation and have support of CTC throughout their case.