An interactive map of Cycletopia can be found on CTC’s website: http://beta.ctc.org.uk/cycletopia.
High resolution and detailed images of Cycletopia are also available from CTC Press Office.
Cycletopia is drawn by the cartoonist and cyclist Peter Welleman.
CTC, the national cycling charity, inspires and helps people to cycle and keep cycling.
We work to protect and promote cycling to create a healthier, cleaner world, now and for the future. We want the UK to be a place where it’s easy and safe for people of all ages to cycle, whatever their ability, background or income. We believe that cycling is more than just transport; it makes you feel good, gives you a sense of freedom and creates a better environment for everyone.
We encourage all types of cycling, on the road or off it. We support you if you already ride, or would like to ride, to work or school, for health, touring, sport and leisure – or just because it’s fun.
We’ve been working for cycling for over a century. Nationally and locally, we use our knowledge to influence decision makers and help people discover how cycling can change lives.
• We provide expert, practical help and advice.
• We support individuals and communities.
• We protect cyclists’ interests.
• We campaign to make cycling mainstream and to remove the things that stop people cycling.
• We help people develop the confidence and skills to cycle.
• We promote the benefits of cycling to individuals, to society and to the economy.
CTC is an independent charity, and relies on 69,000 members, volunteers, grant funders and partners for support. Without them, we would not be able to do our vital work in communities inspiring hundreds of thousands of people across the UK to cycle.