What are your cycling ambitions? Creating a cycling bucket list
Having ticked off track, PBs in timetrials, mountain biking, road racing, etape du tour, all with much enjoyment, yet dubious results, I’ve decided that the time is now to write my cycling ‘bucket list’ – my personal cycling must dos before the wheels inevitably turn slower.
1. Improve my downhill riding skills- off road and on road
2. Go on a weekend wild touring with my sons
3. Get slim enough to justify buying a Rapha jersey
4. Do the Lands’ end to John o’groats – tasting local beers
5. Build my own steel bike frame
6. The Tour Divide- 2745 mile off road from Banff Canada to New Mexico
7. Cycle Pilgrimage along the Santiago di compestolla
8. Ride the Stelvio pass
9. Learn to unicycle/do a wheelie/track stand
10. Finally break in a Brooks saddle
What's your bucket list?