Want to get cycling in Essex? CTC can help!
Three thousand people in North Essex have already re-discovered the pleasure of cycling, thanks to CTC, and now we want to get even more people cycling because we understand the benefits to health and the sheer sense of freedom that cycling brings.
We help people get back on a bike often for the first time in years or even for the first time ever. And then we help them go further. We make it relaxed and gentle, fun and sociable. So not only are you feeling healthier, you’re seeing new places and meeting new friends.
Contact Richard Monk on 01206 506412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do:
- We are all about encouraging people to find their own sense of achievement and self-confidence and cycling does it over and over again;
- People are often nervous when they first come. We put them at their ease;
- They often feel out of shape – we go at their pace and they go only as far as they want;
- People are often isolated – we introduce them to new friends;
- People often find their travel options are limited – we expand their horizons.
What we have planned in 2013:
- CTC is continuing its regular programme of rides and activities with Colchester Leisure World;
- CTC is working with Colchester Garrison with its highly successful mum and toddler rides;
- CTC and ACE Health Trainers have programmes in the Greenstead area of Colchester and Clacton;
- CTC is working with Chelmsford City Council to continue the successful cycle rides launched in 2012;
- Do you want us to be cycling in your area? Send us a message and we’ll see what we can do.