How to contact the police if you live in London, Scotland or Northern Ireland

RhiaFavero's picture
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
If you have been redirected to this page it means you cannot email a PCC as there is no PCC where you live. If you do not live in London, Scotland or Northern Ireland please return to the form and check your postcode is correct.
Road policing
Road policing

London - Mayor Boris Johnson is the equivalent of a Police and Crime Commissioner for London. To ask him to prioritise road safety email him at or tweet him @MayorofLondon

Scotland - Policing in Scotland is a devolved matter, with a different procedure and no Police and Crime Commissioner. However, there is now a single force, Police Scotland. Contact your MSP to ask for a greater priority to be given to roads policing. A separate report into Road Justice in Scotland will be published in 2014.

Northern Ireland - The governance over the Police Service of Northern Ireland has been devolved to the Northern Ireland Assembly. Please contact your MLA to ask for stronger enforcement of road traffic law in Northern Ireland. 


No votes yet

Article tags

Share this article




  • Patron: Her Majesty The Queen
  • President: Jon Snow
  • Chief Executive: Paul Tuohy
  • Cyclists' Touring Club (CTC): A company limited by guarantee, registered in England no.25185. Registered as a charity in England and Wales No 1147607 and in Scotland No SC042541

Copyright © CTC 2015

Terms and Conditions